Friday 29 August 2014

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye cream




I’ve been using this product for little over a year now, morning and night religiously. After spending a small fortune on countless eye creams I thought it best to invest in a product which may be expensive but worthwhile.
Since hitting the late 20’s I've found the under eye area isn’t as firm as it use to be (late nights out partying haven't helped I would imagine)!!

I tend to apply the hydrating cream with my ring finger, patting it down gently under the eye as this ensures that the product is spread out evenly and not too much pressure is applied. I do this until the cream has been fully absorbed - this does not take too long as the cream is mineral-water based therefore its very lightweight.

The cream has many natural properties such as Aloe Vera, Jojoba seed and witch hazel extract to name a few...these ingredients help to soothe and revitalise the area.
I've found that the hydrating cream works well as a primer too, helping my concealer to glide on better and leaving it streak free - which is always a plus!
Since using the cream my dark circles appear to look reduced and the puffiness around the eye area has also decreased. I find if I go a day without applying the cream I can tell a noticeable difference as the skin around my eye area feels dry and tight.

The cream is marketed at £32.00 for a 15 ml and it tends to last me around 4 months of twice daily usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment