Friday 28 February 2014

Clarins Cleansing Milk and Toning Lotion




Since I’m not 21 anymore, I feel I must come to terms with the fact that I haven’t everlasting youth – therefore start as you mean to go on. 

After trying and testing various products promoting countless benefits for the skin, I have settled with the Clarins range. The alcohol-free anti-aging ingredients which are contained within the products promote the perfect moisture balance needed for the under 30’s and over.

As I have combination skin (many might think that this is better than having oily or dry skin – I beg to differ) I feel that the Clarins skincare range has really catered for my beauty needs combatting an oily t-zone and dry areas dotted around the face. 

The gentle ingredients contained within the cleanser and toner (flower extracts such as Gentian and sage etc) ensure that the individual applying the product can notice the results instantly. As soon as I apply the cleanser and toner to my face, I immediately notice the radiance that the products give my skin and the taut sensation when the toner is applied. The products give a 'clean' feeling to the skin aswell as helping to tone and tighten pores.
You can buy your products here; http://www.clarins.co.uk/

Below I have given a brief description of how I apply the products and in what order, even though this works for me, it may not work for you, it’s on a trial and error basis until you find what suits you best.


Cleanser and toner regime

Apply the cleansing milk with a cotton pad in a ‘pumping’ motion, this ensures that the product is distributed evenly and absorbed across the whole of the face.

Then taking a thin tissue, gently press across the face to remove any excess product.

Finally, taking another cotton pad apply the toner in a gentle sweeping motion over the entire face.










 




No comments:

Post a Comment