Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunita Jassal Artiste

Hi all and welcome to my page.

I am a 20-something year old beauty addict, who is excited about starting up this blog! Please bear with me whilst I get used to the ins and outs of blogging. Over the past few years I've graduated with a BA Business Management, got married, bought a house and had a gorgeous baby boy - life is sweet, so to say.

Between the hectic time of getting married and having a baby, I trained with the reputable Ash Kumar Academy and completed my 'Hair and Beauty' course - which has been life changing for me, after which I then trained with the commendable Arman Milind and completed my 'Bridal Hair and Make up' course.

With all this in hand, I now feel fully equipped to style Women for special occasions, be it a wedding, party, or just a very special occasion. Being in the surrounding areas of Birmingham I feel my sophisticated style stands out above the rest as I can create a bespoke look for any individual, complimenting different skin tones. 

I'm a lover of high end beauty products and the following brands are included in my kit: MAC, Illamasqua, Bobbi Brown, Inglot, Urban Decay, Kryolan, Benefit .. to name a few. I believe using these products ensure a classic and vintage finish and benefits the client with a better coverage and longer lasting make up.

I love creating various hairstyles to compliment the desired look... as a make up artist, I believe that not only does the hair and make up need to compliment each other it also needs to compliment the outfit, so the overall look has the biggest possible impact without any particular element taking the limelight.

Have fun looking through my pictures, product lists will be provided with my pictures and all constructive feedback is welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment