Thursday 1 January 2015

Christmas 2014

Another Christmas and a day of over indulgence resulting in suffering later whilst nursing your tummy - I'm sure many of you can relate to the picture - I surely could after a few helpings too many!!
 
So this year was my sons second Christmas and as always we spent the day with our lovely families, opening presents, fun and games.
We decided to change things around this year and for my husbands side of the family we did a secret Santa which proved a hit with me as I enjoyed shopping for my recipient however I was eager  to know who was shopping for me!!!






I received a lovely Benefit Sugarlicious gift set consisting of a rose tinted lip and cheek stain, the highbeam (which may I add ladies I would totally recommend - its a fantastic product if your looking for a luminescent  complexion enhancer), a pinky shade lip gloss and finally a nude coloured face powder fantastic for adding a flush to the cheeks.                                          

Being the Scrooge I can be, I vowed never to wear a Christmas jumper as it was tooooo cliche ..... well that vow went out the window when my mum was insistent...yes I am fully aware I look ridiculous but hey, Christmas spirit and all.


Whilst waiting for my Christmas dinner my mum and I had a lovely balloon fight - what can I say apart from the fact that you are never too old to be silly!!

On the right is a picture of my Christmas dinner which was truly scrumptious....compliments to the chef!
                                                                                   

Here's a few images of me on the day posing away, opening presents, wearing glasses far too over sized for me and finally...engaging in a balloon war.                                                                                                                                              
   
I really enjoy decorating my Christmas tree every year, it's lovely and tall at 6ft so towers in my living room, surprisingly my son never took any of the baubles off, my husband had estimated that the tree would be taken down within a few days as my son would have a field day with all the decor on the tree, so I'm glad he proved us wrong.


Christmas for 2014 has been a fun filled and enjoyable day ..... until next time ladies and gents x


*Picture of the benefit kit extracted from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment