Tuesday 30 December 2014

Halloween

Aside from glamour/party/bridal makeup...I thought to try my hand at semi grotesque makeup!
This came hand in hand with the party I was attending so I thought oh why not let my hair down (literally) and dress up. Now getting into character was hmm debatable-so I thought why not go as the queen as hearts. My inspiration came from the picture below which I had seen on Pinterest.

Noticing the eye detail I thought as a total amateur I would attempt to combat this look...let me have your thoughts on my picture below.

As I was on a creative streak I decided to do Halloween style makeup on my family members for a party we were attending that evening - clearly we were all in character whilst being clicked.

I created the following in order (L-R)
The devil,
Skeletal pirate,
Anime/bleach character,
Queen of Hearts (on myself),
Skeleton

 
I tied my hair loosely up and had a pretty high bouffant  - so yes there was major backcombing involved as I didn't incorporate any hairpieces or padding and incase anyone is wondering I purchased my outfit from Amazon - although this is particulary risque for myself it was pretty easy to pull off along with the makeup.

Here are close-ups of the four other individual looks I had done on the day - don't they look fantastic in character?!!
I'm keeping this post short and sweet and letting the pictures do the talking.

P.S. Check out my vanilla cupcakes which I took along to the party- they were simply scrummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment